Marnie Midi Dress Check Print Pink
An all time favourite style that will flatter you endlessly. The Marnie Midi Dress is a staple you will never get tired of! In Check print Pink, this dress will have you full of fun!
- Tie up bust - breastfeeding friendly
- Two functional buttons under the bust
- Flutter sleeves
- Elasticated waist
- Midi length
- Partially lined
COLOUR: Check Print Pink - Pattern placement differs from item to item making each one unique.
FABRIC: 100% Cotton
COLD HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT SOAK OR BLEACH
DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
DRIP DRY IN SHADE
HEIGHT – 176cm
BUST – 109cm
WAIST – 91cm
HIP – 121cm
WEARING – Size 16
If you're looking to return your order, look no further, we're here to help!
- Eligible Returns
- Returns Instructions
- Book Your Return
- Store Credit
- Something's Wrong with My Order
Orange Sherbet is now offering free return shipping within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product for either a store credit or an exchange.
Please read through our returns policy below, then click on the link under ‘Book Your Return’ to begin the returns process.
Info for older returns store credits
Please note if you have a return credit code from prior to 7th of July 2021, you will still be eligible for the terms of our former returns policy. Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance with using your old returns store credit.
- Returns must be received within 30 days of date when the order was placed.
- All clothing must be in original, unwashed condition, with tags still attached.
- Clothing must be free from make-up, deodorant, and any other stains; perfume odours; and without excessive wear.
- We do not accept returns for items which pose a hygiene risk such as earrings, hats, etc. Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. Swimwear must be tried on over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return.
- Items marked as 'Final Sale' are not eligible for exchange or return (excepted where the items are faulty under consumer law guidelines).
- Pick up in store orders are not eligible for the returns portal at this stage, but can be returned in store with proof of purchase.
Any items that do not meet these requirements will be returned at the customers expense. Orange Sherbet reserves the right to refuse access to the returns portal if we believe items are not returned in the original condition as when they were shipped.
Return Instructions - Australian Customers
- Click on the below link "Take Me to the Returns Portal" and enter your order number & postcode to begin.
- Select the items from your order that you are wanting to return, and choose whether you would like a store credit or a size exchange.
- Download your return shipping label. You can either print it off at home or take your label to your local post office for printing.
- You can reuse the satchel that your order arrived in; however, please ensure that all old shipping labels are removed or covered prior to sending.
- Lodge your return at a post office or pop in a red post box.
- Please ensure your return is securely enclosed within a suitable satchel. Orange Sherbet is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit to us.
Return Instructions - International Customers
Our returns portal is only for use within Australia. Please feel free to send your return to the below address and be sure to include your name and order number so we know who to contact once received. International return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Orange Sherbet – Returns
2/21 Torres Crescent
NORTH LAKES QLD 4509
Book Your Return
Click on the below link to begin your return. You will be redirected to our returns portal.Take Me to the Returns Portal!
If you are experiencing any issues with our return’s portal, please contact our returns department at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you found that the fit wasn’t quite right on your item/s, you can use the returns portal to exchange for the size you would like. Simply follow the onscreen prompts to select your preferred size, and we will send out your replacement free of charge. Once your order is marked as ‘in transit’ by Australia Post, we will dispatch your exchange order, so you won’t be without your perfect new outfit for long!
Please note that we are unable to hold sizes for exchange orders, so if the item runs out of stock in the time it takes for your return to reach us, you will be issued with a store credit to use on a future order.
We currently only have the ability to exchange for items that are the same style, but different size. If you would like to exchange for another style, please return your item/s for a store credit and use the gift card to purchase the new item/s you were wanting.
Large exchanges may be held for review before shipping.
Store credit’s will be issued in the form of a gift card that is valid for 3 years. Once our team processes your return, you will be emailed a gift card to the value paid of the items returned.
Store credits are usually processed within 3 business days of receiving. If your gift card hasn't been issued to you within this period, please contact our returns teams and they will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Something’s Wrong with My Order
In the rare event that you receive a faulty or incorrect item with your order, please reach out to our Returns Department at email@example.com or call 07 3283 5969.
Please take some photos of the issue, and have your order number ready, so we can assist you without delay. We will endeavour to find a solution for you as quickly as possible.
Can I return sale items?
Except items marked as 'Final Sale', all other discounted products are eligible for return or exchange. Final sale items are heavily discounted products reduced by 50% or more. However, if there is a major fault with your item, we will be more than happy to find a solution inline with Australian Consumer Law.
Do you offer refunds for returns?
We want you to be happy with your purchase; however, we are unable to offer refunds for change of mind, incorrect size selection, deciding you don’t like the item, or you have no use for the item.
If you are unsure about the fit, features, or styling of any of our products, please reach out to our customer service team and they will be more than happy provide you with additional information to assist with your selection.
My order was pick up in store, can I still return my items?
Absolutely! However, at this stage, the returns portal will only work for orders that were shipped from our warehouse. Please bring your items to our Redcliffe boutique, and one of our lovely staff will be able to assist you with your return.
Can I return items from multiple orders?
The returns portal only allows you send items back from one order. However, you can reach out to our Returns Department, and they will assist you with returning items from multiple orders.
I purchased in store; can I return items via the portal?
Unfortunately at this stage, only orders placed on Orange Sherbet’s e-Boutique website can be returned via the returns portal.
Is stock held for me once I request an exchange?
When requesting a size exchange via the return portal, stock is not reserved. However, once the tracking of your return is updated to ‘in transit’, your exchange will be released from our warehouse and on its way to you. To avoid missing out, we recommend sending your return back to us as soon as possible.
Can I exchange an exchange?
Unfortunately we can only provide one free exchange per order placed. If you need assistance with exchanges, our customer service team is here to help!
I didn’t receive my return label?
Not a worry at all! Please reach out to our returns department and we can resend your return label if needed.
I used a discount on my order; how does this effect my return?
A discount code is applied evenly to all items within an order, which reduces the cost of each item respectively. When returning for a store credit, the gift voucher will be issued to value of each item after any discount codes have been applied.
What happens if I don’t use my return label?
Your return label will expire after a certain period if it is not used. You will receive an email reminder to use your return label once it is nearing its expiry date.